Food is what makes life pleasureable-but lets face it, too much of a good thing often leaves you with too much in your bum. Here, we will discuss everything concerning food. Need help on your diet? Ask. Have a calorie question? Ask. Going out to eat? I will let you know what to avoid and still have fun! Not losing weight, let me evaluate how you are going about it and I will help design a plan just for you - and yes this is totally free! Email me at jensfoodienews@gmail.com!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Snack on This!





Feel like a chocolate fix? WHO DOESN'T! Instead of choosing a cholesterol laden, fat promoting chocolate bar such as this little devil (to our left), choose CocoaVia (to our right)



CocoaVia actually helps the heart and prevent heart disease!
Visit the website at http://www.cocoavia.com/story/science.aspx to learn more about this delicous chocolate fix! The chocolate product comes in bars, chocolate covered almonds and raisins, and even a drink! Like dark chocolate? No problem! Milk chocolate preferred? Easy as pie! Check out the site to see all of the products and find out where you can pick up a box to test for yourself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao i can get on ur site in snows... geez jen update already!

IMRAN™ said...

Oh, you heartbreaker... you are dissing my basic food group.. Hershey's... and Cadbury and Toblerone and M&M and..... :-)

I eat lots of chocolate because I assume to keep my wonderful brown skin tones I need the dark pigment found in chocolate --- the taste is just a bonus. :-)

Chocolate's not a basic food group?

Say it ain't so.

Imran
http://imran.com/media/blog/